Tuesday 11 March 2014

A Little Haven Away From Reality









Sometimes you just need to get away. The weekend before my birthday, a group of us decided to escape our jobs, our town and our normal lives and get down to the coast. Aside from a few awkward hours when we discovered the cottage's electric supply was completely down and we scared the electrician with our bold personalities, we had the most incredible time. We laughed, we jumped, we enjoyed and we basked in each other's companies. Life can be so difficult sometimes and you just need to physically get out of it for a bit and get in touch with your thoughts. If I was a doctor, I'd prescribe the usual drugs and healthy british winter on the coast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a comment, I read every single one with a big smile on my face. I will always reply but it can take me a while sometimes :)

x